Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Just a two-hour drive east of the Walt Disney World® Resort, yet seemingly worlds away. With the great Atlantic Ocean in its backdrop, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is a graceful blend of nature’s majesty and Disney-inspired family fun. This Disney Vacation Club Resort is anchored by a grand Inn building, and flanked by clusters of villas. It offers accommodations ranging from cozy Studios to One- and Two-Bedroom Villas which, combined with the natural surroundings, set the stage for sharing cherished memories and creating new ones. Experience the magic of Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, the only Florida beach resort where the magical touches of Disney are as plentiful as the warm Florida sun.
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Accommodations
Sit back and relax in quaint and tranquil accommodations with all the comforts of home. Enjoy a full range of options that are a perfect fit for your family, no matter what the size. Choose from a range of accommodations, including deluxe studios, one- and two-bedroom Vacation Homes, and three-bedroom Beach Cottages.
- Private porches or balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens* or kitchenettes
- King* and/or queen-size beds
- Master suite with whirlpool tubs in master bathroom*
- Washer & dryer*
*In one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodations
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Amenities
Experience all the modern amenities and conveniences that make Disney Resorts feel like home, while you enjoy the incredible service you've come to expect from Disney, with Cast Members on hand to make your vacation easy and worry-free.
Resort Activities include:
- Swimming Pool and Water Slide
- Tiger Lily children's wet play area
- Concierges service
- Fitness Center
- Shopping at Island Grove Packing Company
- The Spa at Vero Beach
- Blinker's Arcade
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Activities & Recreation
Make your stay more magical with a wide range of recreational activities on both land and sea. Your entire family will find something to get them into the spirit of the Sunshine State.
Recreation and Entertainment include:
- Swimming pools
- Nature programs
- Kids' activities
- Port Holes Miniature golf
- Sing-along campfire
- Turtle Troop (seasonal)
- Basketball, Tennis and Volleyball Courts
- Vero Beach tours, culture and shopping
- Soccer Fields
- Disney Pin Trading
- Surfing lessons
- Fishing lessons
- Eb & Flo's Rentals
- Wine Classes for adult guests
Some activities are an additional fee.
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Dining & Restaurants
Feast on the rich flavors, aromatic dishes and down-home southern cuisine.
Disney's Vero Beach Resort offers a wide range of dining choices:
- Sonya's is a rich and romantic setting where you can enjoy exceptional steaks, chops and seafood. Named one of Florida's 500 Best Places to Dine for the second year in a row by Florida Trend magazine, the editors describe Sonya's as "… taking full advantage of the oceanfront setting, the staff here is Disney pleasant, the kitchen skilled in producing good seafood, excellent steaks and chops."
- Shutters offer cuisines that infuse creative American cooking with ethnic influences.
- The Green Cabin Room lets you relax with drinks and snacks on the porch or inside this little hideaway.
- Bleachers offers refreshing frozen drinks and fun foods, poolside.
- Goofy's Beachfront Breakfast is a great way to start your day with Goofy and friends (only available Saturday mornings)
- Barbecue grills are available to Guests at no charge throughout the Resort.
Disney's Vero Beach Resort: Special Events
Disney's Vero Beach Resort is the perfect location for weddings, conventions and other special gatherings. When you rent our exceptional facilities, talented Disney Cast Members attend to every detail of the arrangements, including catering, to ensure that your event runs flawlessly. We'll make your event as memorable as possible! Special events include:
- Corporate Meetings
- Team Meetings
- Board Meetings
Vero Beach, FL: Local Flavor
Come and check out some of the nearby local activities that make Vero Beach a great vacation destination.
- Visit many of the unique Vero Beach attractions including the Mel Fisher Treasure Museum, the Vero Beach Art Museum, and the Manatee Observation and Education Center.
- Enjoy nearby championship golf courses.
- Many different shopping options to choose from including The Vero Beach Outlets, Ocean Drive Shops, and Downtown Vero Beach.