Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
Embrace the Low Country lifestyle at this enchanted resort in South Carolina, as rich in history and tradition as it is in charm. Stroll 12 miles of heavenly beaches, swim in the clear blue water, and soak up the sunshine in this ideal setting for a family vacation. When you feel the need for even more adventure, travel a short distance to play tennis and golf in some of the finest facilities in the world, ride horses, shop 'til you drop, and eat like a king.
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort: Accommodations
Settle into a beachfront Resort fashioned after a 1940s hunting and fishing lodge, set amidst a canopy of hundred-year-old oaks.
Choose from deluxe studios or one-, two-, and three-bedrooms, all designed with comfort and style in mind.
- Private porches or balconies
- Fully equipped kitchens* or kitchenettes
- King* and/or queen-size beds
- Master suite with whirpool tubs in master bathroom*
- Washer & dryer*
*In one-, two-, and three-bedroom accommodations
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort: Amenities
Experience all the modern amenities and conveniences that make Disney Resorts feel like home, while you enjoy the incredible service you've come to expect from Disney, with Cast Members on hand to make your vacation easy and worry-free.
Resort Amenities include:
- The Big Dipper Pool feature pool with water slide
- The Little Dipper children's pool
- Concierges service
- Ben & Stretch's Workout Room – Fitness Center
- Shopping at Broad Creek Mercantile
- In-room massages available (additional fee)
- Big Buoy Arcade
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort: Activities & Recreation
Make your stay more magical with a wide range of recreational activities on land and in the water for the entire family.
Activities and Recreation include:
- Kids' activities
- Longview Arts and Crafts
- Kid's Night Out
- Disney Discovery Club
- Disney Pin Trading
- Bike rental
- Teen adventures
- Fishing and Crabbing (seasonal)
- Dolphin excursion tour
- Naturalist programs including marsh walks and kayaking trips
- And so much more!
Some activities are an addiitonal fee.
Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort: Dining & Restaurants
Savor sumptuous Southern flavors with a variety of onsite and nearby dining options including sit-down meals, cool drinks and quick snacks to go.
Resort Dining options include:
- Tide Me Over snack bar gives you a taste of down-home Carolina cooking
- Barbecue Grills are available to Guests at no charge throughout the Resort
Disney's Beach House (just over a mile away from Resort) dining options include:
- Signals is a quick service location offering snacks, salads and sandwiches at the beach
- Surfman's Sand Bar offers beach-friendly drinks, ice cream and light snacks
Hilton Head Island, SC: Local Flavor
Check out some of the nearby local activities that make Hilton Head Island a great place to visit.
- Championship golf courses
- World class tennis facilities
- From chic boutiques to exclusive outlet shops, enjoy over 200 shopping centers
Shelter Cove Harbour offers year-round waterfront dining, shopping and entertainment